Marriage Celebrant Campbelltown, Hire Wedding Celebrants
Looking for a marriage celebrant in Campbelltown, NSW? Then I am the Best Man for you. I am a professional marriage celebrant in NSW who has conducted 100s of ceremonies to date with years of public speaking experience behind me, officiating in all types of wedding ceremonies. I am the most fun, warm, and easy-going wedding celebrant you will ever find. Hire me today to be the celebrant you’re looking for to ensure your ceremony is a success.
Congratulations! You and your partner wish to be married in Campbelltown! I would be honoured to be your marriage celebrant, guiding you through the preparations for your special day and ensuring a joyous, loving atmosphere throughout your celebration.
I am a civil marriage celebrant who has helped more than 600 couples tie the knot and launch happily into their married lives. I handle marriages from micro weddings to large gatherings of family and friends as well as same sex marriages, commitment ceremonies and renewal of vows celebrations.
Campbelltown has many great venues to arrange for the marriage. For instance, the Campbelltown Golf Club where you and your wedding party can scoot around in a golf cart to different scenic spots for photos and even have a picnic on the course. There is also the Australian Botanic Gardens in Mount Annan. Have done many weddings there.
If you love nature, then the gardens of historic Glenalvon House which showcase the agricultural heritage of the Campbelltown area could be another great place to get married at. The Camden Valley Inn is very popular for young couples, having amazing views. Wherever you want your wedding to be at, as a celebrant, I’m ready to travel along with you. Just let me know the place and the requirements, and I’ll guide you through the ceremony.
Let's Make Your Marriage Memorable
As a celebrant, my job is to make sure that the wedding ceremony is truly personalised to you and your partner’s. The goal is to make the memory of your marriage ceremony ever lasting and special. That’s why I’m ready to work with you to make sure everything comes out just perfect, the way you want it to be.
When you hire me, some of the questions I might be asking you are:
- Do you have favourite readings or special poems?
- What music will set the mood you desire?
- Do you want to write your own vows?
- Are there any rituals (candle, sand, water, …) that you want to incorporate?
Some couples have very specific ideas about their ceremony; others have not thought about personalising their celebration. I can share with you a number of resources that have inspired other couples.
What To Expect From Me As Your Wedding Officiant
Here are some of the things included in my marriage celebrant service:
- All legal documentation from start to finish and a copy of the marriage certificate
- Frequent communication by phone and email for any question, issues, changes and updates
- Assistance with your personal vows and onsite rehearsal
- Provide a PA System, microphone and music of your choice during the ceremony
- Table and cover provided for the signing of Marriage Certificates
- Personalised script of your wedding ceremony
How It works
With my years of experience as a celebrant, I guide you through planning your ceremony, dealing with the legal aspects and paperwork, and keeping things organised and on schedule on the day of the event. I like to meet with the couple.
- This is our chance to get to know each other. I welcome stories that you want to tell me about how you met, what you cherish in each other, and your dreams for your future together. You’ll also be able to determine if I am the right person to be your celebrant.
we need to fill in the Notice of Intended Marriage and a Declaration of No Legal Impediment to Marriage. I will need to see your ID (drivers’ licenses) and either your passports or birth certificates to note the dates and locations of your births.
- We plan the ceremony—the words, music, vows, rituals, and so on. By the end of this meeting, we’ll have a very good idea of what your wedding will be like. If there are any loose ends, we’ll finalize them through phone and email exchanges after the meeting. Normally, all is settled 2 weeks prior to your wedding day so we can relax and not feel stressed.
- We confirm that all the paperwork (e.g. name changes and marriage registration) has been submitted, setting you on a solid foundation for your wedded life.
If this looks like a reasonable way to proceed, please give me a quick call today at 0411398395 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Hire Me?
Your marriage ceremony should be fun, relaxed and worriless. Unfortunately, it isn’t always the case as there are documentations and ceremony arrangement that must be taken care of. My job as a marriage celebrant to help you ease the process, taking care of all the work for you, while you enjoy the wedding. By hiring experienced and professional celebrant like me, you can be guaranteed that everything will come out just perfect.
What I Charge To Marry You
Generally, the cost of a basic wedding ranges between $300-$400 and can go all the way up to $450-$650 for a large wedding. For all the features and separate fees that come with the service such as legal documentation, official marriage certificate, commemorative certificate, etc. Feel free to visit my pricing page for more information.
Call Today 0411 398 395