Marriage Celebrant BURWOOD NSW
Marriage Celebrant Burwood, Hire Wedding Celebrants
Looking for a marriage celebrant in Burwood, NSW? Then I am the Best Man for you. I am a professional marriage celebrant in NSW who has conducted 100s of ceremonies to date with years of public speaking experience behind me, officiating in all types of wedding ceremonies. I am the most fun, warm, and easy-going wedding celebrant you will ever find. Hire me today to be the celebrant you’re looking for to ensure your ceremony is a success.
I’m an experienced marriage celebrant who loves to celebrate when couples are ready to commit to joining their lives together.
A wedding is a mixture of fun, bright emotions and legal necessities. I create a wedding atmosphere that is enjoyable for all, stress-free for the couple, and covers the professional requirements.
I like to personalise your wedding to your style and preferences so I take time before your wedding to get to know you as best I can. I revel in hearing your love stories, including how you met, your shared (and separate) interests, and your dreams and hopes for the future.
Burwood is a beautiful place with great venues to arrange for the ceremony. If you and your couples like a lake view, Waterview in Bicentennial Park could serve as the best place to get married.
Or perhaps a café-styled marriage at Cafe Birkenhead is also a great choice. Wherever you want to get married, I’m ready to travel along with you.
Hire me today as your celebrant and let’s make this day the best day of your life together.
Let Me Officiate Your Wedding
As a celebrant, it’s my job to officiate and conduct your marriage in the most fun and enjoyable way. So I make sure everything meets you and your couple’s requirements.
Whatever wedding theme you’d like to have, I can make that happen. However you’d like your marriage to be, I can arrange it for you. I might give you my opinion or expert recommendations based on my experience and expertise in order to make sure everything comes out just perfect. As a celebrant, It’s my job to help make this day memorable.
So what are you waiting for? Give me a quick call today at 0411398395 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
What I include In My Marriage Service
Here are some of the things included in my marriage celebrant service:
- All legal documentation from start to finish and copy of marriage certificate
- Frequent communication by phone and email for any question, issues, changes and updates
- Assistance with your personal vows and onsite rehearsal
- Provide a PA System, microphone and music of your choice during the ceremony
- Table and cover provided for the signing of Marriage Certificates
- Personalised script of your wedding ceremony
What is the process?
As of any other marriages, there are some legal requirements and steps to be taken before marrying you in Burwood.
When I work with a couple to plan their wedding, I like to meet with them.
- We can submit the Notice of Intended Marriage in the required timeframe. We’ll also have a Declaration to fill out and I’ll need to see your drivers’ licenses, passports and birth certificates to confirm some of your life facts.
- Acceptable forms of ID include: Birth Certificates, Passports, Drivers Licenses, or other forms of Photo ID.
- Our meeting is an excellent time for us to chat at length so I can hear your stories and you can determine if you are comfortable with me as the celebrant for your ceremony.
- We get down to planning the ceremony: Will you have a procession down the aisle? What words will be said? What music will be played? What poems or readings will be included? How will your vows be worded? Do you want to include any rituals? I have oodles of examples to inspire you, if needed. Please let me know the location you prefer for your ceremony. Many couples choose to marry in lovely Burwood Park or at Elim.
- On the day of your wedding, I will arrive early to make sure everything is set up as arranged. I’ll supply a portable PA system and the registry book for you and your witnesses to sign. After the ceremony, you will receive a wedding certificate.
The couples I’ve married have said they appreciated my ability to put them at ease before and during the ceremony so they could just breeze through the ceremony, confident that it would flow perfectly according to the plan.
My job is to ensure that all the paperwork has been submitted (i.e. name changes and marriage registration). With no loose ends dangling, you’ll be able to start your married life confident that all is in order.
Why Hire Me?
Your marriage ceremony should be fun, relaxed and worriless. Unfortunately, it isn’t always the case as there are documentations and ceremony arrangement that must be taken care of. My job as a marriage celebrant to help you ease the process, taking care of all the work for you, while you enjoy the wedding. By hiring experienced and professional celebrant like me, you can be guaranteed that everything will come out just perfect.
How Much Does It Cost to get married?
Generally, the cost of a basic wedding ranges between $300-$400 and can go all the way up to $450-$650 for a large wedding. For all the features and separate fees that come with the service such as legal documentation, official marriage certificate, commemorative certificate, etc. Feel free to visit my pricing page for more information.
Call Today 0411 398 395